UPDATE (Sept. 5, 2018): The comments deadline has been extended to October 4, 2018 for all draft laws except the draft Separate Parts of the Civil Code, which will be open for public comments until November 3, 2018.
The NPC Standing Committee is now soliciting public comments on the following draft laws until October 2, 2018 (the deadline is likely not finalized):
- draft Separate Parts of the Civil Code 民法典各分编草案
- second draft amendment to the Criminal Procedure Law 刑事诉讼法修正草案二次审议稿 (English translation & English comparison charts)
- draft Vehicle Acquisition Tax Law 车辆购置税法草案
- draft Farmland Occupancy Tax Law 耕地占用税法草案
- draft Regulations on Fire and Rescue Ranks of Integrated Fire and Rescue Teams 综合性消防救援队伍消防救援衔条例草案
All linked files are PDF documents in Chinese. English translations will be linked to if and when available. The accompanying explanations of these drafts can be read here (PDF).