Earlier this afternoon, at the closing meeting of its 27th Session, the 12th NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) voted on and approved a series of legislative bills as well as decisions on personnel and reform of the judicial system. The following is a quick review of the actions taken by the NPCSC today.
As we have predicted earlier, the Council of Chairmen met today to set the dates and agenda for this month’s NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) session. It decided that the 27th Session of the 12th NPCSC will take place from April 24 to 27. As usual, this post summarizes the official press release of the Council’s meeting, along with other pertinent information.
Nov. 29 Update: The NPCSC has finally released the PDF versions of these draft laws. All are in Chinese only.
- Nuclear Safety Law (Draft)
- Law on Ensuring Public Cultural Services (Second Deliberation Draft)
- Surveying and Mapping Law (Draft Revision)
- Red Cross Society Law (Draft Revision) (Second Deliberation Draft)
- General Provisions of the Civil Law (Second Deliberation Draft)
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Promotion Law (Draft Revision)