Update (Dec. 1, 2021): Our preview of this month’s NPCSC session is available here.
The 13th NPC Standing Committee will convene for its 32nd session from December 20 to 24. According to a preliminary agenda, it will review the following bills:
- draft amendment to the Organic Law of Local People’s Congresses at All Levels and Local People’s Governments at All Levels [地方各级人民代表大会和地方各级人民政府组织法];
- draft Anti–Organized Crime Law [反有组织犯罪法];
- draft Wetlands Protection Law [湿地保护法];
- draft revision to the Scientific and Technological Progress Law [科学技术进步法];
- draft Noise Pollution Prevention and Control Law [噪声污染防治法];
- draft amendment to the Seed Law [种子法];
- draft amendment to the Civil Procedure Law [民事诉讼法];
- draft revision to the Vocational Education Law [职业教育法];
- draft amendment to the Trade Unions Law [工会法];
- draft Black Soil Protection Law [黑土地保护法];
- draft revision to the Women’s Rights and Interests Protection Law [妇女权益保障法];
- draft Yellow River Protection Law [黄河保护法];
- draft revision to the Emergency Response Law [突发事件应对法]; and
- draft revision to the Decision on Strengthening the Oversight of Economic Work [加强经济工作监督的决定].
Our preview of the session is forthcoming.