The Personal Information Protection Law [个人信息保护法] takes effect on November 1.
The NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) is seeking public comments on the following bills through November 21:
- draft Wetlands Protection Law [湿地保护法];
- draft Futures and Derivatives Law [期货和衍生品法];
- draft amendment to the Anti-Monopoly Law [反垄断法];
- draft revision to the Agricultural Products Quality and Safety Law [农产品质量安全法];
- draft Law Against Telecommunication Network Fraud [反电信网络诈骗法];
- draft amendment to the Organic Law of Local People’s Congresses at All Levels and Local People’s Governments at All Levels [地方各级人民代表大会和地方各级人民政府组织法];
- draft revision to the Animal Husbandry Law [畜牧法];
- draft revision to the Sports Law [体育法]; and
- draft amendment to the Civil Procedure Law [民事诉讼法].
The NPCSC will convene for its next regularly scheduled session in late December.