The following laws take effect on June 1:
- revised Minors Protection Law [未成年人保护法];
- revised Juvenile Delinquency Prevention Law [预防未成年人犯罪法];
- amendment to the Patent Law [专利法];
- amendment to the Copyright Law [著作权法]; and
- Rural Revitalization Promotion Law [乡村振兴促进法].
The 13th NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) will convene for its 29th session from June 7 to 10. It will review the following bills:
- draft Data Security Law [数据安全法];
- draft Hainan Free Trade Port Law [海南自由贸易港法];
- draft Law on the Protection of the Status, Rights, and Interests of Military Personnel [军人地位和权益保障法];
- draft Stamp Tax Law [印花税法];
- draft revision to the Military Facilities Protection Law [军事设施保护法];
- draft amendment to the Workplace Safety Law [安全生产法];
- draft Physicians Law [医师法];
- draft Legal Aid Law [法律援助法];
- draft revision to the Vocational Education Law [职业教育法]; and
- draft amendment to the Audit Law [审计法].
For more information, please see this post.
It is possible (though far from certain) that the NPCSC would meet for another session in late June.