The revised Animal Epidemic Prevention Law [动物防疫法] takes effect on May 1.
The NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) is seeking public comments on the following bills through May 28:
- draft Data Security Law [数据安全法];
- draft Personal Information Protection Law [个人信息保护法];
- draft Supervision Officials [监察官法];
- draft Hainan Free Trade Port Law [海南自由贸易港法];
- draft Law on the Protection of the Status, Rights, and Interests of Military Personnel [军人地位和权益保障法]; and
- draft Futures Law [期货法].
The NPCSC will convene for its next regularly scheduled session in late June.