The Wetlands Protection Law [湿地保护法] and the Law on the Prevention and Control of Noise Pollution [噪声污染防治法] (both adopted on Dec. 24, 2021) take effect on, respectively, June 1 and June 5.
The 13th NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) will convene for its 35th session from June 21 to 24. It will review the following bills:
- draft revision to the Sports Law [体育法];
- draft Black Soil Protection Law [黑土地保护法];
- draft amendment to the Anti-Monopoly Law [反垄断法];
- draft amendment to the NPCSC Rules of Procedure [全国人民代表大会常务委员会议事规则];
- draft Law Against Telecom and Online Fraud [反电信网络诈骗法];
- draft revision to the Agricultural Products Quality and Safety Law [农产品质量安全法];
- draft Yellow River Protection Law [黄河保护法]; and
- draft Civil Compulsory Enforcement Law [民事强制执行法].
For more information, please see this post.