The Export Control Law [出口管制法] takes effect on December 1, 2020.
The 13th NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) will convene for its 24th session from December 22 to 26. It will review the following bills:
- draft amendment to the NPC Organic Law [全国人民代表大会组织法];
- draft amendment to the NPC Rules of Procedure [全国人民代表大会议事规则];
- draft Yangtze River Protection Law [长江保护法];
- draft Criminal Law Amendment (XI) [刑法修正案（十一）];
- draft revision to the Juvenile Delinquency Prevention Law [预防未成年人犯罪法];
- draft Rural Revitalization Promotion Law [乡村振兴促进法];
- draft Coast Guard Law [海警法];
- draft revision to the National Defense Law [国防法];
- draft Hainan Free Trade Port Law [海南自由贸易港法];
- draft Anti–Food Waste Law [反食品浪费法];
- draft Anti–Organized Crime Law [反有组织犯罪法];
- draft Supervisors Law [监察官法];
- draft revision to the Maritime Traffic Safety Law [海上交通安全法]
- draft revision to the Military Service Law [兵役法];
- draft revision to the Military Facilities Protection Law [军事设施保护法];
- draft Law on the Protection of the Status, Rights, and Interests of Military Personnel [军人地位和权益保障法];
- draft decision on strengthening the oversight of state assets management; and
- draft decision on establishing the Hainan Free Trade Port Intellectual Property Court.
For more information, please see this post.
The NPCSC is seeking public comments on the draft Coast Guard Law through December 3, 2020.
Comments & Pingbacks