The amendment to the Trademark Law [商标法] takes effect on November 1.
The NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) is expected to solicit public comments on the following bills early this month:
- draft revision to the Forest Law [森林法];
- draft Community Corrections Law [社区矫正法];
- draft Civil Code Part on Marriage and Family [民法典婚姻家庭编];
- draft Biosecurity Law [生物安全法];
- draft revision to the Minors Protection Law [未成年人保护法];
- draft revision to the Juvenile Delinquency Prevention Law [预防未成年人犯罪法]; and
- draft revision to the Archives Law [档案法].
The NPCSC will meet for its next regularly scheduled session in late December.
If you like this Blog, please consider subscribing to our blog posts, following us on Twitter, or liking us on Facebook—and making a donation!