The amendment to the Trademark Law [商标法] takes effect on November 1.
The NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) is expected to solicit public comments on the following bills early this month:
- draft revision to the Forest Law [森林法];
- draft Community Corrections Law [社区矫正法];
- draft Civil Code Part on Marriage and Family [民法典婚姻家庭编];
- draft Biosecurity Law [生物安全法];
- draft revision to the Minors Protection Law [未成年人保护法];
- draft revision to the Juvenile Delinquency Prevention Law [预防未成年人犯罪法]; and
- draft revision to the Archives Law [档案法].
The NPCSC will meet for its next regularly scheduled session in late December.