The revised Civil Servants Law [公务员法] takes effect on June 1.
The 13th NPC Standing Committee is expected to convene for its 11th session in late June. The Council of Chairpersons is expected to meet in mid-June to decide on the agenda and dates of the session.
The following legislative bills are likely to return for further review:
- draft Civil Code Part on Marriage and Family [婚姻家庭编] or Part on Inheritance [继承编] or both;
- draft Basic Healthcare and Health Promotion Law [基本医疗卫生与健康促进法];
- draft amendment to the Patent Law [专利法];
- draft amendment to the Land Management Law [土地管理法];
- draft Resource Tax Law [资源税法].
If you like this Blog, please consider subscribing to our blog posts, following us on Twitter, or liking us on Facebook—and making a donation!