The revised Military Service Law [兵役法] takes effect on October 1.
The 13th NPC Standing Committee will convene for its 31st session from October 19 to 23. It will review the following bills:
- draft Family Education Promotion Law [家庭教育促进法];
- draft Land Borders Law [陆地国界法];
- draft amendment to the Audit Law [审计法];
- draft Futures Law [期货法];
- draft Wetlands Protection Law [湿地保护法];
- draft amendment to the Anti-Monopoly Law [反垄断法];
- draft revision to the Agricultural Products Quality and Safety Law [农产品质量安全法];
- draft Law Against Telecommunication Network Fraud [反电信网络诈骗法];
- draft amendment to the Organic Law of Local People’s Congresses at All Levels and Local People’s Governments at All Levels [地方各级人民代表大会和地方各级人民政府组织法];
- draft revision to the Animal Husbandry Law [畜牧法];
- draft revision to the Sports Law [体育法];
- draft amendment to the Civil Procedure Law [民事诉讼法];
- draft decision authorizing the State Council to suspend certain provisions of the Metrology Law [计量法] in six cities; and
- draft decision authorizing the State Council and the Central Military Commission to suspend certain statutory provisions during the reform of the national defense mobilization system.
For more information, please see this post.