The NPC Standing Committee (NPCSC) is in session through September 2. It is reviewing the following bills:
- draft Law Against Telecom and Online Fraud [反电信网络诈骗法];
- draft revision to the Agricultural Products Quality and Safety Law [农产品质量安全法];
- draft revision to the Wild Animals Protection Law [野生动物保护法];
- draft revision to the Counterespionage Law [反间谍法]; and
- draft Qinghai–Tibet Plateau Ecological Conservation Law [青藏高原生态保护法].
The NPCSC is expected to solicit public comments on any of these bills that remains pending after the session closes.
It will convene for its next regularly scheduled session in late October.